113 Targo Road Pendle Hill NSW 2145
BUILD A DUPLEX (STCA )113 Targo Road, Pendle Hill
Incredible redevelopment opportunity in the
Prestigious Girraween Primary School Catchment Area
The Residence enjoys a highly sought-after address within;
6 minutes walking distance to Pendle Hill train station and Shops
6 minutes walking distance to Girraween School
2 minutes walking distance to Civic park
Outstanding potential with an extra wide 17.2m frontage
This brick residence offers huge scope to
Build a Duplex (STCA ) Renovate or to Re-Build an idyllic home
- Large Living and Dining with Renovated Kitchen
- 3 Bed, 2 bath, en-suite to main bedroom with Lockup garage and Workshop
- Readymade investment with strong growth and rental prospects
- Outstanding opportunity for developers, potential to build duplex (STCA)
- Large backyard
- Must Be Viewed !!!!
With schools, parks, sporting ovals, childcare options, M4 M7 & M2 freeway, transport, Paramatta CBD and shopping all nearby, your decision to enjoy this home or capitalise on its location that will be rewarded generously
- Land size - 665 sqm (approx )
- Council rates - $405 pq (approx )
- Water rates - $218 pq ( approx )
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pendle Hill, NSW 2145 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000