113 Murphys Avenue Keiraville 2500 NSW
Keiraville Classic with Granny Flat!
Situated in Keiraville, one of the Illawarra's most sought after suburbs and bursting with character, is this comfortable family home. The residence has been designed to enjoy the sunny northerly aspect.
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Sun drenched living room & separate family/ dining room
- Bright and airy kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Classic bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Low Maintenance rear yard
- Detached one bedroom granny flat with kitchenette, bathroom & storage room
- External laundry with additional shower & toilet
Enjoying a peaceful leafy setting in an ultra convenient position, it is just walking distance to Village shops, Botanic Gardens & University of Wollongong. Just minutes away is Wollongong CBD and all that Wollongong has to offer such as hospital, tafe, beaches and an endless amount of shopping, restaurants and cafes.
An inspection is sure to impress!
Weekly rental estimate-
House- $420- $440 per week*
Granny Flat- $210 per week*
Land Size- 727.2m2 Council Rates- $534.98 pq* Water Rates- $168.38 pq*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Keiraville, NSW 2500 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000