11/2A Womerah Street Turramurra NSW 2074
A Premier Opportunity for Investors, Families or Downsizers alike - Walk to Station11/2A Womerah Street, Turramurra
• Immaculately maintained block, only 15 apartments with lift access
• Generous living & dining area opening to two balconies and high ceilings
• Two separate balconies bathed in natural light is ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Gourmet open plan kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops & Miele appliances
• Three spacious bedrooms with built in's, main includes an ensuite and balcony access
• Two bathrooms feature chic fittings, main includes a full bathtub, internal laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, video intercom, security building
• Designer colour scheme, downlights & high ceilings
• Auto lock up garage, storage and lift access
• Walk to Turramurra train station and shopping village. Close to schools and parks.
Strata levy: $942 per quarter
Council rates: $325 per quarter
Water rates: $168 per quarter
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of
the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Wed, 28th Sep 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Wed, 5th Oct 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Wed, 12th Oct 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Wed, 19th Oct 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 11:00AM – 11:15AM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 11:00AM +
Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Turramurra, NSW 2074 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000