111/26 Kippax Street Surry Hills NSW 2010
Chic Loft-Style Apartment - Inner City Living111/26 Kippax Street, Surry Hills
A New York style vibe, sunlit interiors, and vibrant city location capture the essence of cosmopolitan living in this stylishly renovated one bedroom apartment. Positioned in the Kippax Apartments' warehouse conversion, the apartment provides a peaceful haven in the heart of Surry Hills with ultra-convenience to popular cafe's, restaurants, and public transport.
- Bright open plan living and dining with high ceilings
- Double height arch windows, new floors throughout
- Loft-style bedroom with built-ins and ensuite with bath
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, powder room with laundry facilities
- Security building with intercom and level lift access
- First floor position, visitor parking, car share at the door
- Moments to Central Station, Prince Alfred Park and the upcoming light rail
Strata Levies: $729.05pq
Council Rates: $218.51pq
Water Rates: $177.96pq
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surry Hills, NSW 2010 priced between $490,000 and $910,000