11/115 Ocean Street Narrabeen 2101 NSW
Rare Opportunity to Secure an Affordable Beachside Residence
Enjoy beautiful sunsets from this unique apartment, situated in an absolute beachfront complex on arguably Sydney's best surf break. Positioned only steps to the sand, this property makes for the perfect investment or alternatively, transform into the ultimate beach pad by adding your personal flair, and in turn, capitalise on this unbeatable location. Set in a small block on popular Ocean Street, the position is ultra-convenient with a level walk to just about everything you need, as well as transport at your door.
- Two bedrooms, built-in robes, full bathroom, top floor position
- Exclusive use of balcony, single lock up garage, (access via Wellington Street)
- Only one common wall, ideal corner position
- Located a short walk from St Joseph's primary school, Woolworths, bakery, pharmacy as well as an exciting array of quality cafes and restaurants
- Additional facilities in the vicinity include cinemas, playing fields, newly renovated Warriewood Square shopping complex and Narrabeen Sports High
- Step outside and onto public transport to CBD, Warringah Mall, Manly and more
- An array of outdoor activities awaits with picturesque Narrabeen Lagoon, Lakes and the newly opened Narrabeen Lagoon Walking and Bike Trail all moments away.
Strata Levies - $780 p/q approx
Water Rates - $178 p/q approx
Council Rates - $346 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Narrabeen, NSW 2101 priced between $530,000 and $980,000