11/10-12 Thomas Street Parramatta 2150 NSW
Ideal first home or investment opportunity in riverfront precinct
Representing a fantastic entry point to the Parramatta market in a sought-after location, this top floor apartment offers plenty of space and security for a professional couple or young family.
It benefits from a practical floorplan, which separates living and accommodation zones and provides easy flow between indoor and outdoor spaces.
Positioned in a well maintained complex, it enjoys easy access to a leafy common lawn with children's play area. Ready to enjoy as is, there is also ample scope to update or personalise, and investors will appreciate the potential to improve rental returns following simple modern improvements.
Set in Parramatta's desirable riverfront precinct, this solid first home or investment prospect is only steps from public transport services and the city centre.
* Generously scaled combined lounge and dining area
* Sliding glass doors open out to good sized balcony
* Open plan kitchen features a stainless steel oven
* Two comfortable bedrooms, main with built-in robe
* Bedrooms are separated and enjoy sunny north aspect
* Internal laundry, bathroom has separate bath/shower
* Air conditioning, lock-up garage and storage room
* Walk to bus/ferry/train services to the Sydney CBD
* Metres to Church Street's cafés and dining choices
* Close to Macarthur Girls High School and Westfield
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parramatta, NSW 2150 priced between $390,000 and $720,000