110 Flowerdale Road Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW
river acreage minutes to town
Luxurious contemporary living is effortlessly achieved in this stunning home on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River
- peacefully set on 45 acres, yet it's only 7 minutes to the centre of town
- the home presents like new with its polished timber floorboards add character and classic charm, complementing the fresh white interiors
- a sleek white kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry, walk-in butlers pantry which includes a second cook-top, sink and oven, all offset with a black glass splashback
- with four generously proportioned bedrooms, families as well as guests are easily accommodated. The large master bedroom has a modern ensuite plus access to a private dressing room or home gym which needs to be seen to be believed
- the three living areas are all filled with natural light and flows seamlessly out to the expansive entertaining area
- entertaining guests will be enjoyable with a built-in barbeque with rangehood, sink and fridge, plus a spa and in-ground pool
- the 45 acres has double carport plus a three bay powered shed, cattle crush and multiple paddocks with irrigation and direct access to the river for your boat
- other features designed to facilitate comfortable living include plantation shutters, ducted refrigerated air-conditioning, plus in built surround speakers inside and out
This is a rare opportunity to find river acreage close to town, arrange an inspections of this stunning property today
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000