110 Dalkeith Avenue Lake Albert NSW 2650
Lakeside delight110 Dalkeith Avenue, Lake Albert
- a statement arbour and manicured roses entice you along the path to the front door of this well-kept established home
- featuring four bedrooms all with built-in robes; the main includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
- the L-shaped lounge and dining room is ideal for formal entertaining, while the spacious tiled family room and meals area offers flexible living options
- the showpiece of the home is the recently renovated kitchen with a functional open design featuring stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances and brilliant views out over the rear alfresco and gardens
- the expansive pitched pergola is the perfect place for those summer barbeques, overlooking a spacious shady yard with established gardens, shed and veggie beds
- a tandem lock-up carport offers secure car accommodation and rear yard access
- extras to note include 12 solar panels servicing the house, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- located only a short distance to Plumpton Road and the Wagga Country Club for a hit of golf, Lake Albert is within a few minutes drive or a leisurely walk away
This established family home presents a great opportunity to add your own touches to create something truly special
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lake Albert, NSW 2650 priced between $290,000 and $530,000