11 Yagoona Street Duncraig WA 6023
The Great Outdoors11 Yagoona Street, Duncraig
Inside, you are greeted by a fresh, neutral colour palette, modern quality finishes and multiple living areas conveniently designed to adapt to your individual needs. Off the entrance, you will discover the formal sitting area which elegantly extends into the open plan living with modern kitchen, lounge and dining. All the living areas have been designed with an outlook and open out onto private courtyards or manicured gardens to encourage natural light and a connection with nature. There is even a separate large outdoor shed which could be utilised as a workshop or studio space.
On the top level, you will find the sleeping quarters - the spacious master bedroom with walk-in robes and private ensuite, two secondary bedrooms and the main bathroom. Located in the desired suburb of Duncraig with all the local amenities at your doorstop, this family home is ready to move into and create your own memories. Don't miss out, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
- Entrance Lobby
- Unique Split level design
- Feature Timber Staircase with modern glass balustrade
- Formal Sitting Area with feature outdoor courtyard
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
- Modern Kitchen with quality cabinets and appliances
- Study Nook
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robes and Private Ensuite
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with bullt-in robes
- Laundry with direct access to dry-court and separate toilet
- Undercover Alfresco Area with timber decking
- Large swimming pool and low maintenance gardens
- Secure double garage
- Separate large shed, workshop or studio space
- Feature Ceilings
- Timber floorboards
- Quality polished floor tiles
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Quality Window Furnishings and Shutters
- And much more...
- Close to parks and reserves
- Close to local Carine Glades Shopping Centre
- Close to Warwick Shopping Centre
- Close to great schools
- Close to public transport
- Close to freeway access
ON SITE AUCTON held on Saturday 5th November, 3:00pm (unless sold prior)
Buyers must be registered to bid. Registration closes Friday 4th November, 4:00pm
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $530,000 and $980,000