11 Rostrevor Parade Mont Albert 3127 VIC
Period Character and Charm
In a premier location off Victoria Crescent, this 1926 built, red brick home is a picture of traditional character and charm. Extended over the years, it now caters to the needs of a modern family whilst retaining many of its original features.
Enjoy immaculate formal and family living areas, light and open kitchen and private and protected alfresco terrace; an entertainer's dream for everyday or grand occasions. Mont Albert Primary School, Box Hill Senior Secondary College and TAFE are within walking distance.
* A choice of upstairs or downstairs master bedrooms
* Well-loved and beautifully kept gardens
* Double carport, workshop and off-street parking
* Rainwater collection tanks
* Walk to Union Road shops, tram and train
* Traditional character and period charm
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.11rostrevorparademontalbert.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mont Albert, VIC 3127 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,500,000