11 Riley Street Tuart Hill WA 6060
CONTEMPORARY WITH ART DECO TWIST!! (Open by Appointment)11 Riley Street, Tuart Hill
Inspired by the prominent 1920's design this magnificent home is a reproduction of the Art Deco period with a refreshing contemporary twist.
The Art Deco design influenced their bold facade and the homes sharp lines, geometric shapes and colour.
Spacious, eco-friendly and finished with a VERY high spec, this home has numerous exclusive and quality features throughout.
The superior features of the kitchen and the master bedrooms grand en-suite are a must see.
Suited to a range of buyers, its functionality and versatile design is adaptable to suit a variety of family demographics.
Elevated, with balcony views overlooking the West and located in a highly desirable city-fringe suburb, this home is walking distance to schools, public transport and CBD with easy freeway access.
Come and see a sample of what original design and imagination can create!
• Pivot feature front door
• Ornate cornices with feature bulkheads
• Multi zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Built in vacuum system, with duc pans in the kitchen and en-suite
• Large versatile under croft/office/living area
• Exclusive kitchen
• Separate hideaway benches behind bi-folding doors, including separate range-hood
• Extensive cabinets with soft closure
• Designer free floating range-hood
• Twin ovens including steamer
• Polytec doors
• Induction hotplate
• Dumb waiter
• Zip boiling and chilled water system
• Caesar stone bench tops
• Built in dishwasher
• Onyx stone feature with back light
• American Walnut timber floors
• Polished porcelain tiles
• Eco fireplace
• German double glazed PVC windows and doors throughout with roller fly screens
• Lap pool, with solar heating
• Frameless glass balustrade
• Built in wardrobes
• En-suite featuring double shower
• Bathroom spa bath
• Custom skirtings throughout
• Extensive feature Caesar Stone capping
• Passive solar design
• Secure front gate
• Visual intercom to front external gate
• External patio blinds to alfresco
• Security system
• Water feature
• Instantaneous hot water system
. 405m2 block with a 10m frontage
. And so much more...
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tuart Hill, WA 6060 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000