11 Penelope Avenue Valley View 5093 SA
All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move In and Enjoy!
This fabulous family home is the one you have been waiting for! Immaculately presented and offering 4 bedrooms plus 2 living areas spread over two levels there is room for all the family to live, relax and play.
Situated on 776sqm (approximately) and featuring some of the best views in Valley View visible from multiple rooms throughout the house. Recently renovated to the highest of standards with quality fixtures and fittings, there is nothing left to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy.
Upper level features include:
- Generous master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan + direct access to expansive balcony
- Light filled upper living area with feature gas heater, balcony access and panoramic views
- Sparkling new bathroom with large shower + w/c
Lower level features include:
- Grand entrance foyer and staircase
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Study with built-in cupboard
- Light and bright lounge with heater
- Formal dining room overlooking the rear gardens
- Stylish solid oak kitchen with stunning granite benchtops, island bench, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + w/c
- Separate laundry
- Valuable third w/c
- Large paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Additional private undercover paved outdoor area
- Lagoon style in-ground pool
Additional features of the home include:
- Light and bright décor throughout
- Floating floors to main living areas
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Roller shutters to windows
- Alarm system
- Manicured gardens
- Fully fenced safe and secure side and rear yards
- Double carport with automatic tilt door
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door
- Garden shed
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach. Thomas Turner Reserve with playgrounds, barbeques, 3 ovals and a par 3 golf course are all just at the end of the street! Also in close proximity to the newly developed Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools including Kildare College and St Paul's College are also close by. All this and easy access into the CBD via The O’Bahn Interchange and other public transport options.
With all this on offer, the only thing that remains is to decide will it be you and your family that will enjoy great times for many years to come or someone else - don't miss out!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Valley View, SA 5093 priced between $380,000 and $700,000