11 O'brien Court Driver 830 NT
CONSIDER YOURSELF VERY LUCKY!
If you've missed out before then this stunning split level home is a must see on your list... Located in one of Palmerstons' established residential suburbs within a short distance to the CBD, sporting grounds, parklands, local transport as well as pre and primary schools.
Recently refurbished throughout and nestled on an amazing 1130sqm fully fenced allotment with sunset views over the adjacent parklands, it is a real surprise package.
• Step up the front steps onto the verandah overlooking the park and inside to the open plan lounge/dining featuring polished timber flooring, banks of breeze gathering louvres and split system air-conditioning for those extra hot days in the tropical Wet Season
• Stunning, brand new kitchen includes new stainless steel appliances, large breakfast bar, pantry, microwave space, double sink, dishwasher space, ceramic cooktop, electric underbench oven and rangehood
• An entrance door from the kitchen opens to the rear verandah overlooking the tropical rear gardens with steps down to the outdoor area
• On the next level is the bathroom with new vanity, shower alcove, separate bath and tiling. Linen cupboard and separate WC
• On the upper level is the three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, split system air-conditioning and banks of louvres that allow cooling cross breezes
• Surrounded by established, fully auto-irrigated gardens and lawns
• Other features include security screens throughout, internal laundry, solar hot water system, NBN connected, large lockable storeroom and parking for two
Situated at end of a cul-de-sac and surrounded by other well maintained homes within a short distance to CBD it feels like you are a mile away from suburbia. Bliss!
Freecall 1800 GENNIE to arrange your private viewing today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Driver, NT 830 priced between $380,000 and $700,000