11 Nivea Lane Beeliar WA 6164
WHY BUILD? THE HARD WORK’S ALL BEEN DONE!11 Nivea Lane, Beeliar
Overlooking the beautiful park that’s due to be completed in 4-6 weeks (including your very own private entrance to the park which backs onto the frontage of the property) this BRAND NEW, quality constructed 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom residence by Gemmill Homes is waiting for you to move into and call home… The IDEAL residence for those wanting that “BRAND NEW” feeling, without having to worry about the building!
Just add your own coat of paint, personalise the landscaping to suite your needs… and you’re all ready to go!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Beautiful and spacious modern Kitchen with quality stone benchtops, fridge recess, stylish tiled splashbacks and a supersized 900mm Westinghouse oven and 5 burner steel gas cooktop and rangehood
- First Home Owners Grant Applies to this home ($10,000)
- Spacious Master Bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite PLUS views out to the park
- 2 Large minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious carpeted Theatre room
- Double lockup garage with shoppers entrance and access to side of house
- Yard and painting not yet completed… add your own personal style to make this home uniquely yours!
- Alfresco entertaining area
All in a location with everything in reach!
Only a few mins down the road from all the convenience of Beeliar Village and a short 10 minute drive to Cockburn Gateway and Train Station, PLUS close to proximity to a number of schools including Emmanuel College, Divine Mercy College, Beeliar Primary and Mater Christi …. or just a 10 minute drive down to Coogee Beach!
1) Locate 89 Tindal Avenue, Beeliar
2) For 400m continue south on Tindal Avenue
3) Turn Right onto Hopbush Way
4) Turn right onto Vestita Street and follow the Scoop Signage to the home open.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beeliar, WA 6164 priced between $290,000 and $550,000