11 Monarch Close Rouse Hill 2155 NSW
Blue Ribbon Location Overlooking Reserve
This elegant generous split level Allam family home presides in an idyllic bushland location, Caddies Creek, in a quiet cul de sac. The floor plan is dedicated to family living with multiple living zones to satisfy the entire family. Coupled with a substantial 700m2 block, outdoor entertaining is a breeze.
- 4 sizeable bedrooms each with robes
- luxurious master bedroom incorporates an ensuite, WIR and charming balcony with bushland views
- oversized lower level rumpus room/theatre room
- generous lower level study or convert to 5th bedroom
- flexible open plan everyday lounge/dining rooms
- additional games room/teenage retreat area overlooking landscaped garden
- sizeable kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
- dual automatic garage with internal access
- landscaped rear yard with paved and covered alfresco space ideal for warm weather entertaining
- inclusive of alarm system, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ducted vacuuming
Conveniently located only metres to the express city buses and local school bus service. Catchment for Rouse Hill Primary and High School and a range of other quality local schools. Easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre and new rail service(3.4km) and Rouse Hill Village. Nearby sporting fields include The Hills Centenary Park Reserve and Bruce Purser Reserve.
Call Julie Lepagier on 0427 502 730 or Paul Woodford on 0401783 660 for further information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rouse Hill, NSW 2155 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000