11 Longboard Cove Wannanup WA 6210
Iconic Coastal Masterpiece11 Longboard Cove, Wannanup
Delivering a true completeness of form with a remarkable use of materials such as recycled rammed concrete, Turkish Bluestone flooring and Corten steel external shutters. A seamless blend of interior and exterior elements offer absolute quality and originality.
Located in a small exclusive stage in Port Bouvard on the Falcon border in a quiet cul-de-sac street, this home is only 100m to the middle of Avalon bay and tranquil safe shallow waters, this beach is perfect for families on the inside of the reef. The ever-changing ocean can bring you perfectly clear blue azure water with surfers gliding gracefully across long walls in the morning & the afternoon providing you with an array of excitement and colour as kite surfers and windsurfers take to the ocean.
This breathtaking residence offers an outstanding family sanctuary of contemporary comfort, space & ease of living. A superb layout with light-filled open plan lounge & dining areas with the added benefit of a gourmet kitchen equipped with quality appliances & extra-long breakfast bar, this impressive double story residence would be perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their home & their lifestyle.
Additional features include;
- Ultra-height ceilings with north facing skylight windows incorporated within this original saw edge shaped roof structure
- Four separate balcony areas with water or reserve & park views
- Under floor heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & alarm system
- Master bedroom with views across the lush reserve, ovals & over the estate of Port Bouvard
- Hotel style ensuite including double raised basins & frameless shower
- Smart wired & built in surround sound speakers
Double glazed windows
- Corten steel external shutters designed to minimise any afternoon glare
- Floor to ceiling double slider doors open the internal expansive upstairs living areas
- Recycled rammed concrete feature walls throughout
This innovative, cutting edge architectural design in combination with the coastal location is simply awe inspiring.
Contact Simon Wroth on 0407 072 442 for more information.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wannanup, WA 6210 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000