11 Lewisham Court Birkdale QLD 4159
5 Bedroom Home on 1/2 Acre11 Lewisham Court, Birkdale
• Close to public transport: 20 minute walk to train, shops and several schools
• ½ acre (2001 m2) flat block in quiet, sought after estate (very private)
• Internal area - approx 183 sqm
• 5 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, (incl master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe)
• Study / storeroom
• 2 Bathrooms, (including en-suite), plus separate toilet
• Family room, lounge, and dining room
• Large central kitchen with breakfast bar, skylight and generous cupboard space, new dishwasher, double kitchen sink
• Property serviced by ADSL connection wired to the lounge, study, bedroom 3 and 5.
• Double lock up garage with built in storage closet
• Double gate suitable for vehicular access to rear yard
• Fully fenced back yard
• Outdoor entertaining - 33 sqm covered entertainment area
• Electric storage hot water unit with after hours tariff established
• Insulated, Colorbond Roof
• Rain water tank and irrigation pump system
• Reticulated termite barrier, recharged January 2017
• Doors and windows equipped with security screens with pet door to family room
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Hardwood floors and tiles throughout - great for allergy sufferers and pet owners.
Large fenced rear yard ideal for
• entertaining family and friends
• providing a safe environment for children and pets to explore and play
• Includes a tree house (3x3 m) a perfect place to relax after a busy day
• Enjoy the established orchard, Including pecan, macadamia, orange, lemon, grapefruit, mandarin, mango, olives, coffee, guava, cherry, sapote, fig, mulberry, numerous bush tucker plants, including Davidson plum and a native bee hive.
• Enjoy the raised herb garden next to verandah and vegetable garden.
• In the past the yard has been home to a variety of other family pets including guinea pigs, chickens and ducks.
• Lockable garden shed (3 x 3m) secured to a concrete slab
• Large undercover clothesline & exterior clothesline - original supersize Hills Hoist
This is a friendly community with an Active Neighborhood Watch and local facebook page. A number of regular events are organised in the community including Christmas activities and annual garage sale.
This is a recognised koala corridor, and this property has been registered with the Redlands Koala Habitat program.
Built in 1983 and perfectly located in a quiet, family friendly street in the sought after St James Estate, one of the most prestigious Bayside locations, surrounded by other quality homes on large blocks.
This fantastic family home is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful pet and child friendly level backyard that has plenty of space to add a pool if desired.
Young family and schools? Conveniently location near numerous public, independent and private schools catering for all ages and needs.
Only minutes to local golf course, sporting clubs and Wellington Point boat ramp and only a short drive to Cleveland, Capalaba and Carindale shopping.
Adjacent to koala habitat, parklands, boat ramps, beaches and recreation reserves, it provides a convenient escape from the hustle of city living. Only a few minutes to Thornside train station (approx. 40 mins to CBD), approximately a 30 minute drive (24 km) to Brisbane's CBD, 10 minutes to Manly and 45 minutes to the Gold Coast, and with added shopping hubs nearby... this home provides the best of all worlds.
Private inspection by appointment.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,ensuite,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,polished timber floors,garden,level lawn,pet friendly,shower facilities,storage area,security lights,security windows,close to parklands,close to schools,clos
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Birkdale, QLD 4159 priced between $590,000 and $1,100,000