11 Garling Street Red Hill QLD 4059
Standout11 Garling Street, Red Hill
So here are some Key Elements you will find over its 2 levels:
1) A well designed layout encouraging effortless movement between the interior and fabulous outdoor spaces
2) Relaxed multiple living zones where a family can find their own space
3) A colour palette of soothing neutral tones complimenting the homes natural surrounds. Internally neutral whites and beige are the main colours of choice adding depth and interest to the tongue and groove walls, wide polished floorboards and high ceilings
4) Deep covered back deck extends the living areas turning your outdoor space into a functional extension of your home overlooking yes, you guessed it.... the in-ground pool. The pool is also at one with the rumpus room the combination adding up to happy family time
5) The windows are large throughout and include French doors and a bay-style in the master suite allowing use of natural daylight and encased with white wooden shutters that provide privacy and style
6) The kitchen is positioned in the heart of the home and is fully equipped to host back deck dinner parties galore. Decorated in shades of white, with lovely cabinet details, glass splashbacks, counter-tops in white stone which compliments stainless steel
7) No bedroom sharing and queuing for a bathroom even if you're a family of 6
8) Grassy level backyard so the dog will also be happy
9) In the heart of Red Hill close to Paddington Central and cafes, restaurants and shopping on Latrobe Terrace
It all adds up to a standout family home.
For more information please call Andrew Degn
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Red Hill, QLD 4059 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000