11 Firelight Street Sunnybank Hills 4109 QLD
SOLID DOUBLE BRICK HOME – FANTASTIC LIFESTYLE – GREAT VALUE!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with South facing amongst quality neighbourhood, this much loved character packed family home on a neat 616M2 landscaped garden with fine features & fittings, charms & lots of living areas for your growing family. Your happy carefree living starts here!
- Elegant formal lounge room with gorgeous cathedral timber ceiling, brick featured wall including a projector and speaker system, ideal as a movie / music room to entertain family and friends.
- Separate dining room or as computer / study centre for your children.
- Tiled meals area with cosy fireplace flows onto perfect outdoor living areas.
- Outside boasts perfect North East aspect with a huge undercover alfresco patio surrounded by low care landscaped garden and a relaxing in-ground pool, ideal for your health regime & your family fun – totally private and absolute relaxing atmosphere.
- Solid timber kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, generous bench space, quality appliances and a big window overlooking the outside.
- 4 double bedrooms feature large attic bedroom and a spacious master with neat and tidy ensuite and walk-in robe.
Other features include:
- Bright and airy family bathroom
- 2-car remote-controlled garage
- Solar panels
- Water tank,
- Roof insulation
Top convenient location, easy walking distance to city buses, primary school, childcare centre, massive parklands & lots of local amenities.
Comfortable family home in great location at a sensational price – Be quick to inspect!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 priced between $490,000 and $910,000