11 Evans Road Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
Meticulously maintained family home with north aspect11 Evans Road, Hornsby Heights
- Separate lounge and dining rooms enjoy easy outdoor flow
- Covered entertaining verandah enjoys an elevated outlook
- Lower level living room extends to a paved barbecue area
- Beautifully landscaped gardens established over terraces
- Generous modern skylit kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Four bedrooms with built-ins plus a study nook, two bathrooms
- Separate entry to lower level suiting teenagers or in-laws
- Potential self-contained accommodation/office downstairs
- Double garage with built-in work benches, separate garden shed
- Handy to Hornsby Heights Public School and bush trails
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby Heights, NSW 2077 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000