11 Dudley Street Semaphore SA 5019
Outstanding Character Family Residence11 Dudley Street, Semaphore
With an exciting individual design, providing an appealing blend of old world charm and modern flair, this light saturated residence offers an incredible feeling of space and a meticulous attention to detail throughout. Upon entry to the main central hallway you are greeted by exquisite polished timber flooring and ornate feature arches.
Additional features include;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with feature timber mantels, open fireplaces and built in robes
- Open plan Living, kitchen and meals
- Designer kitchen hosting tiled splash back, European appliances
- Adjacent dining meals area opens to the rear alfresco decking and entertaining area
- 2 brand new bathrooms with floors to ceiling tiles, black tap ware and feature bath
- Plenty of Landscaped gardens for children and pets
- Fully automatic irrigation system
- Secure undercover parking with automatic panel lift door including room to accommodate boat or caravan
A home to exceed all expectations, you will immediately fall in love with the quality, character and Semaphore lifestyle that is on offer.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 107 Semaphore Road, Semaphore for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction; for 30 minutes before it starts.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Semaphore, SA 5019 priced between $440,000 and $820,000