11 Depazzi Close Lake Albert NSW 2650
generous family home11 Depazzi Close, Lake Albert
- comprising five bedrooms, all with built-in storage, there is no skimping on space with an abundance of storage throughout
- upstairs features a spacious lounge area opening on to a covered tiled balcony, and three bedrooms plus study area; the main bedroom enjoys a walk-through robe and ensuite access to the main bathroom
- downstairs comprises two bedrooms, a second bathroom, spacious modern laundry and the central hub of family living - a spacious kitchen, dining and living area flowing through to the outdoor alfresco
- sleek and stylish, the practical kitchen is stocked with quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of work space
- while away the afternoon and enjoy the view from the balcony or listen to the sounds of native birds and a babbling water feature whilst relaxing on the covered deck, which also features a barbeque gas bayonet and TV and Austar outlets
- the compact easy maintenance yard is child friendly and backs on to a reserve, with easy access to wander along the track to the Lake
- there is convenient internal and drive through access from the oversized remote double garage, and comfort year round with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- a family friendly neighbourhood, this quiet cul-de-sac enjoys an easy distance to Lake Albert and surrounding facilities including Apex Park, the Boat Club and schools
Offering a fantastic lifestyle in a quiet and peaceful location, 11 Depazzi Place is sure to please those looking for a quality family home to call their own
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lake Albert, NSW 2650 priced between $470,000 and $870,000