11 Carlow Way Darch WA 6065
CUSTOM QUALITY!11 Carlow Way, Darch
No more than a few minutes CONVENIENTLY separate your front doorstep from nearby Ashdale Secondary College, Ashdale Primary School and Ashdale Park, Kingsway Christian College, Darch Plaza Shopping Centre, The Kingsway Bar and Bistro, the Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, Kingsway Indoor Stadium, Kingsway City Shopping Centre and public transport aplenty, with multiple bus stops scattered all over the suburb!
Inside this TRANQUIL gem you are welcomed by a carpeted theatre room off the entry, complete with sliding doors and a recessed ceiling for the ultimate cinema-style experience. With a splendid full view of the sprawling backyard and directly accessible to the rear alfresco entertaining area outdoors is an airy open-plan family and dining space, warmed by solid timber floorboards and overlooked by a stunning kitchen setting, boasting quality sparkling new stone bench tops, a Whirlpool gas cook top and oven, an LG dishwasher, range hood, double sink, tiled splashbacks and stylish light fittings.
All three bedrooms within the minor sleeping quarters enjoy the luxury of built-in wardrobes and a pleasant vista of the front yard gardens, whilst a spacious resort-style master suite is also carpeted for comfort and comprises of a beautiful feature wall, a walk-in wardrobe, a deluxe ensuite bathroom with a toilet, heat lights, twin vanities and a corner spa with a double shower head and lovely views into the yard, plus access out to the alfresco and sprawling backyard lawns that leave plenty of room for a future swimming pool whilst also preceding a trickling garden water feature and a fenced gazebo that covers a bubbling Bali-inspired heated outdoor spa.
You will instantly fall in love the first time you lay eyes on this dream family home. Make it YOURS, before it's too late!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- A gorgeous French door reveals the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, with a recessed ceiling to the family space, as well as gas bayonet heating and outdoor access to a fantastic rear alfresco with a recessed ceiling of its own, plus outdoor power points
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms
- Separate main bathroom with a bath, shower and feature down lighting
- Separate powder/vanity area
- Separate second toilet
- Functional L-shaped laundry with outdoor access and a full-height triple linen press
- Double-door-entry with security doors and wooden floors to the hallway
- Front portico
- Remote-controlled double garage with shopper's entry and rear access
- Rear garden lighting
- New carpets throughout
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Security alarm system (with potential to monitor)
- Gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Garden shed
- Easy-care gardens
- Fully reticulated
- 700m (approx.) to Ashdale Primary School
- 900m (approx.) to Ashdale Park
- 1.0km (approx.) to Ashdale Secondary College
- 1.0km (approx.) to the Kingsway Bar and Bistro/Darch Plaza Shops
- 1.7km (approx.) to Kingsway Christian College
- 2.1km (approx.) to Kingsway Regional Sports Centre
- 4.1km (approx.) to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
- 20.5km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darch, WA 6065 priced between $420,000 and $780,000