11 Bishop Street Belgian Gardens QLD 4810
Beautifully Updated--Inside and Out!11 Bishop Street, Belgian Gardens
Nearly everything in this high-set home has been remodelled or improved in the last few years, giving this home modern appeal without sacrificing any character. Two ensuite bedrooms on different levels allow a variety of living arrangements, with space to accommodate guests/inlaws, more privacy for parents, or a great retreat for a young adult.
A spacious open floor plan features on the main level with lovely timber floors throughout the living, dining and verandah areas plus a stunning kitchen renovation done to the highest standard. Here there are 3 bedrooms plus a perfect study/nursery. The main bedroom and ensuite have been renovated to perfection and are positioned with the study on a different level, up a short staircase, optimising privacy for parents.
Outside you will enjoy a massive covered outdoor entertaining space overlooking the pool area. What a great party space to watch the footy on the big screen and cook up a feast using the well equipped outdoor kitchen/BBQ! This area leads to the spectacular lower level addition: a spacious ensuite bedroom huge enough for a bed plus lounge/living area. Underneath the main house is more potential living and entertainment space, with a freshly painted concrete floor, laundry area and heaps of storage space plus room for a car/boat.
This property has an enviable position in the highly desirable suburb of Belgian Gardens and is only a short walk to shops, the beach plus Soroptomist Park and the primary school. All the renovations have been done, this home is just waiting for the next family to move in and enjoy!
* Total 4 bedrooms plus study/nursery, all air conditioned with ceiling fans
* Total of 3 modern tiled bathrooms
* Ensuite main bedrooms on upper and lower levels, both with beautiful new bathrooms and spacious built-ins, lower level ensuite features a private entrance
* Fully air conditioned open plan living and dining areas, plus enclosed verandah as well as outside covered front verandah
* Modern new kitchen remodel in 2014, abundant white cabinets, breakfast bar, engineered stone benchtops plus large walk-in pantry provides great storage
* Fabulous private outside covered entertainment area with timber floors and outdoor kitchen and BBQ
* Pretty pool with glass panel fencing and stone water feature
* Heaps of storage space and large built-in shelves under the house plus laundry, great area for kids lounge and play rooms, newly painted floors
* 1 car secure parking with roller door, 2nd paved parking pad
* Low maintenance 506sqm lot with automatic irrigation, lovely established gardens and fully fenced
* Terrific Belgian Gardens locale: walk to school, shops, beach and park!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810 priced between $350,000 and $650,000