10C Edna Street Tuart Hill 6060 WA
PEACE AND PRIVACY!
UNDER OFFER BY CHRIS & JAI LOVELL
TRANQUILLY positioned to the rear of a DELIGHTFUL group of just three properties, this SURPRISINGLY-SPACIOUS 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa will impress the most discerning of buyers and enjoys an ULTRA-CONVENIENT location close to both the city and freeway.
Only WALKING DISTANCE separates this contemporary abode from Tuart Hill Primary School, Servite College, Grenville Reserve and Robinson Reserve, whilst bus stops, the local pharmacy, Dog Swamp and Flinders Square Shopping Centres and the vibrant Main Street café and restaurants strip are all nearby. Surrounding ENTERTAINMENT precincts and hot spots aren’t too far away either, including Mount Hawthorn, Leederville, North Perth, Highgate, Northbridge, Mount Lawley and Inglewood – everything is just a stone’s throw away!
Inside, you are welcomed by a carpeted front lounge room that virtually services the two minor bedrooms, the main bathroom (boasting a separate bath and shower) and a separate toilet – all shut off from the rest of the home by a gorgeous French door. Doubling living options is a large open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, graced by low-maintenance tiling and extending outdoors to a stunning patio entertaining deck for an alfresco-style feel to a picturesque backdrop of a leafy corner garden, a trickling water feature and an inertia blind that helps protect you from the elements no matter the time of year.
Enjoying the luxury of being on its own and away from the front part of the floor plan is a king-sized master bedroom suite, comprising of a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a neutral ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lights. The interior benefits from soaring 31-course high ceilings, whilst the remote-controlled double garage is also generous in its proportions and features a huge storeroom, access outdoors and a safe and secure internal shopper’s entrance.
First homebuyers, small families, down-sizers and astute investors will all be left salivating at the prospect of owning a fantastic easy-care residence with no common walls to speak of and even some extra driveway parking space in front of the garage. HOW GOOD IS THIS!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to both living zones
• Gas-bayonet heating in main family area
• Well-equipped kitchen, consisting of a double sink, pantry, tiled splashbacks and modern stainless-steel appliances – including a Miele dishwasher, an AEG Competence oven and a Linea gas cook top
• Carpeted bedrooms
• 2nd bedroom has built-in robes and a ceiling fan
• 3rd bedroom with BIR’s
• Outdoor access from laundry
• Double linen press
• High ceilings in garage
• Outdoor power and water mister to alfresco/patio entertaining area – with wooden deck
• “Crim Mesh” security doors and windows to entire house (including a security door to the garage shopper’s entrance)
• Reticulated front gardens
• Acrylic superior rendered walls to property exterior
• Fully-insulated ceiling
• Security alarm system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Gas hot water system
• Side cat run – great for all pets
• Extra parking spaces for up to two cars at the end of the driveway
• Side access
• Easy access to Wanneroo Road and the freeway for public transport and commuting
• 550m (approx.) to Tuart Hill Primary School
• 700m (approx.) to Robinson Reserve
• 900m (approx.) to Servite College
• 1.0km (approx.) to Grenville Reserve
• 2.4km (approx.) to Flinders Square & Dog Swamp Shopping Centres
• 3.3km (approx.) to Glendalough Station
• 7.2km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tuart Hill, WA 6060 priced between $370,000 and $690,000