109 Tura Beach Drive Tura Beach NSW 2548
A 'TOUCH OF WALES' is on the market109 Tura Beach Drive, Tura Beach
109 Tura Beach Drive (corner Acacia Cr), TURA BEACH, NSW, 2548
This Welsh inspired and designed home is now on the market so escape the busy and hectic lifestyle of Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney or elsewhere and experience the clear air and sunny temperate climate of Tura Beach and Merimbula (just 4 kms away), the 'gems' of the beautiful Sapphire Coast. The perfect home for either permanent living, a holiday destination or future retirement.
It is rare that such a well-established and priced property with magnificent ocean views and distinctive design, with no possibility of being built out, enters the market so close to the ocean and golf course in this particular location.
As you enter, you are greeted with an uplifting sense of space and natural light. The ground floor is tastefully decorated and incorporates a large tiled entrance hallway, laundry, storage areas, modern bathroom, 2/3 generous sized carpeted/tiled bedrooms including built in mirrored wardrobes in 2. One large room is currently being utilised as a media room/'man cave', however, easily configured to a bedroom type suite, study or rumpus/ family room.
On the first level, the contemporary gourmet kitchen is modern with high quality inclusions, stone bench tops, glass splash backs and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen area is the centerpiece of the property and links perfectly with the living, dining and observation deck areas for casual and formal dining/entertaining. The lounge and dining area is also comfortable with extensive ocean views. The first level also provides distinctive architectural ceiling features which add overall character to the residence. With the exception of the bathroom/ensuite, the entire first level has solid 19m local hardwood timber flooring. The modern, spacious and light filled master bedroom, with its mirrored door wardrobes, also has expansive ocean views and links well to the modern ensuite/bathroom.
The large galvanized and powder coated steel deck with blackbutt hardwood flooring adjacent to the kitchen area is, in particular, a lifestyle feature which is ideal for entertaining, dining, relaxing and, of course, seasonal whale watching. Its location so close to the kitchen area also fits well for regular BBQ cooking.
This very well presented and quite unique home is convenient to the beach, country club and shopping centre. An additional bonus is that the property's garden is well established and maintained. There is also a very convenient drive through driveway to Acacia Cr which provides multiple parking options (including shade under the expansive deck) together with a well-proportioned garage attached to the house for a vehicle and golf cart.
The life style choices are therefore yours - walk to and play golf on a Peter Thompson designed championship course, fishing, surfing, swimming, beach walking, lawn and indoor bowls, tennis, whale and bird watching or just relax on the expansive deck with magnificent ocean views. This property is well worth an inspection. You won't be disappointed.
- 3/4 bedrooms, family room / 'man cave', 2 bathrooms
- extensive ocean views from both levels
- entertaining area options
- parking and garaging - multiple options for 3+ vehicles
- solid local hardwood and tile floors
- entertainer's kitchen with stone benchtops and glass splash backs
- distinctive architectural ceiling features
- A/Cs allow year round climate control
- large steel and powder coated deck with blackbutt hardwood flooring
- fully landscaped with a well maintained garden
- a short walk to the beach and Tura Beach Country Club (golf course/clubhouse/tennis/lawn and indoor bowls)
- conveniently located down from the Tura Beach shopping centre (Woolworths, Harvey Norman, Chemist, Restaurant, Domino’s etc), Medical Centre and Dentist
- a recently opened new Hospital with the latest medical facilities located just 25 minutes away
- daily flights and bus services to/from Sydney and Melbourne and daily bus service to/from Canberra
- the sale of a high end adjacent property in Acacia Cr. demonstrates that this property presents excellent value
Enquiry code for this property: 1630
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tura Beach, NSW 2548 priced between $430,000 and $800,000