109 Kitchener Street Trigg WA 6029
Beach-Side Living109 Kitchener Street, Trigg
Beautifully designed to complement the coastal lifestyle and adapt for the growing family, this charming residence boasts a spacious master suite with west-facing balcony, three generous bedrooms plus a designated study, a multi-purpose activity area, two modern bathrooms, and open-plan living area. The modern kitchen, dining and lounge connect to the undercover alfresco and overlook the manicured gardens and sprawling lawn with plenty of space for the kids to run and play.
Experience beach-side living at its finest! Secure your spot in this enviable location and contact Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
The Ground Floor offers:
- Gallery entrance
- Designated Home Office (or possible fifth bedroom)
- Multi-purpose Activity Area
- Open Plan Living with Modern Kitchen, Dining and Lounge room
- Kitchen includes quality cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Laundry with ample storage
- Separate Toilet
- Undercover Alfresco Area with low maintenance reticulated lawns and gardens
- Secure double garage with ample storage
The First Floor offers:
- Spacious Master Bedroom with private west facing balcony, walk-in robe and private ensuite with double vanity, shower, built-in corner bath and toilet
- Three generous secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main Bathroom with vanity, shower, built-in bath and separate toilet
- Evaporative Air-Conditioning System
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
- Security Alarm System
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Crimsafe to the front and rear doors for added security
- Gas Bayonets
- Gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Ample storage
- And much more...
- Positioned on a one way street - private local traffic
- Close to the Beach and Mettams Pools for swimming, snorkelling and fishing
- Close to Clarko Reserve
- Close to Trigg Island Surf Life Saving Club
- Close to bike paths and walking trails
- Close to Charles Riley Reserve, North Beach Tennis Club and Bowling Club
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Close to St Mary's Anglican School and public schools
- Close to Kailis, Yelo and other cafes and restaurants
- Close to public transport
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED on the 2nd November at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
- Sun, 23rd Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trigg, WA 6029 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000