108 Fourth Avenue Joslin SA 5070
The Ultimate Family Entertainer108 Fourth Avenue, Joslin
Beautifully located in a wide tree lined street this wonderful home offers a versatile floor plan for the ultimate in family living, enjoyment & relaxation.
Embrace the convenience and lifestyle of this wonderful locale, within just moments to Joslin Reserve and close proximity to all Eastern Suburb's attractions. Superbly positioned with popular north facing rear, situated on approximately 729sqm, this family friendly home is sure to impress.
With inspiring family and formal spaces, stylishly updated Wallspan kitchen with modern appliances, fantastic private lounge and dining areas and a superb 2nd open plan living area, this beautiful home is wonderfully set to provide you with a smooth and carefree lifestyle. With 4 great bedrooms, master with dressing room and ensuite and conveniently located main bathroom, it truly does have everything you need. It’s high timber beamed ceilings will create the true element of space and multiple sliding doors allow the outside in, effortlessly flowing through to your huge outdoor entertaining area.
Spring is in full flight and summer is just around the corner and this fantastic outdoor area is calling you! Roll out the barbie and invite everyone, this perfect space provides year round enjoyment!.
Adding to the delight find undercover spa as well as concrete and tiled, salt chlorinated pool and a rear garden shed, doubling as a unique art studio or outdoor work space.
The scene is set and It’s all ready for one lucky new family to enjoy and embrace this wonderful neighbourhood. With easy walking distance to popular Linear Park, minutes to The Parade's food and fashion scene, local coffee bars and close to popular prestigious schooling.
108 Fourth Avenue in detail:
- North/ South facing
- Built in 1977 and lovingly renovated and cared for by one proud owner for almost 40yrs
- Main bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans, built-in robes and delightful rear garden views
- Versatile 4th bedroom/ study or home office
- Elegant formal lounge and dining rooms with ‘Heatform’ brick fireplace
- Light & bright open plan living and meals area, featuring hard wearing vinyl floors
- Modern Wallspan kitchen with Essastone benchtops, 1200mm Technika appliances and
- Superb storage options and great natural light via 2 skylights
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Separate laundry with external access
- Large undercover entertaining area, with Best paving and feature timber panel ceiling
- Undercover spa with slate edging
- Picturesque rear yard, featuring concrete & tile, salt chlorinated pool
- Convenient lock up shed with additional work or play studio
- Private paved courtyard at the front of the home
- High, timber beam ceilings throughout the living areas
- Secure, set-back carport with ample room for all life’s modern day toys
- Alarm system
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Heating provided by ‘Heatform’ brick fireplace & Braemar wall heater in the living areas
- Established gardens and doorstep proximity to Joslin Reserve.
- Generous allotment of approx. 729sqm
Perfectly located just a short commute to the city and close to several prestigious schooling options, this home, set amongst the wide, leafy avenues of Joslin/ St Peters/ Royston Park, is a home to take pride in.
A bright future lies waiting for you to claim – Enquire today!
Auction: Saturday 14th October 2017 at 1pm - unless sold prior
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Joslin, SA 5070 priced between $690,000 and $1,270,000