108 Fernleigh Road Mount Austin 2650 NSW
bright and bold
An astute purchaser is sure to delight in the potential on offer at this conveniently located Mount Austin home
- on entering the front door you are welcomed to the lounge room by a grand sense of space, with high ceilings and ornate feature cornice throughout
- comprising three bedrooms, the main features a large built-in robe and wide windows to let in the northern sun
- an open plan meals area adjoins the updated kitchen, which is well equipped with an abundance of storage space and great views over the rear yard
- the compact renovated bathroom is light and airy, featuring an inset spa bathtub and heated towel rack
- the large powered shed would make an ideal workshop, with it's own toilet and basin
- drive through rear access from the tandem gated carport to the securely fenced rear yard
- with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted in-floor gas heating, comfort is assured year round
- rental potential of $250 to $260 per week with an estimated return of 5.9 - 6.1%
- enjoying a handy location, only a moments walk to schooling, bus stop and shops, it's a quick drive into the centre of town
With great potential, it's just waiting for someone to add their own touch - this property would make the perfect home or investment.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Austin, NSW 2650 priced between $150,000 and $280,000