106 Swaine Avenue Toorak Gardens 5065 SA
HOME SWEET HOME
AUCTION Sat 5 Nov at 2pm (USP)
This character villa has been lovingly renovated and extended, and offers great accommodation right in the heart of the Eastern suburbs. Seamlessly combining character and charm with every modern convenience. So close to transport, excellent schools & brilliant shopping, such as Burnside Village, Norwood Parade & Dulwich Village.
What we love about this property:
- Five good sized bedrooms, 2 with feature fireplaces
- Modern kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Miele electric oven, Smeg gas cooktop & generous bench space
- Large family living & dining room with north facing windows & French doors opening to an intimate private courtyard
- Separate formal lounge or second living area with very generous proportions
- Two bathrooms
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Concrete fully tiled gas & solar heated pool with swimming jets & spa, which can be heated separately if desired
- Separate laundry with tessellated tiled floor & direct access outside
- Character features such as quality timber floors, leadlight, fretwork in hallway
- Electronic security system monitored by Chubb
- Automatic irrigation throughout the garden
- Convenient gas outlet to service a barbeque for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2 off street car parks
Fantastic opportunity to secure a home with such generous accommodation in the best part of Toorak Gardens! Zoned for Rose Park Primary school and Marryatville High School.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPENâ¢
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Toorak Gardens, SA 5065 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000