1056/6 Crestridge Crescent Oxenford QLD 4210
Impeccable Townhouse in Private Bushland Setting1056/6 Crestridge Crescent, Oxenford
The body corporate fees are a very reasonable approx. $41 per week which includes building insurance.
This spotless, multi-level townhouse has been tastefully renovated and is move in ready. Features of this beautiful property include:-
- Open plan living/dining with timber flooring, LED downlights, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning; and
- Spacious kitchen with ceramic glass cook top and modern stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
- Impressive entry foyer with stained glass panel inserts to front door, upper and lower level staircases and Moroccan mirror (will be included in sale);
- Internal entry from remote double lock up garage which features a high quality epoxy painted floor; and
- Separate laundry plus a 3rd separate toilet.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins. Master with ensuite, air conditioning and slide door access to back patio;
- The ensuite has a heater and de-humidifier and the main bathroom has a separate bath and shower. Both bathrooms feature wall to ceiling tiling; and
- Completely private, fully fenced and paved patio surrounded by reticulated gardens. This rear yard area backs onto a Council nature reserve. There is also outdoor power provision.
Please contact the Agent for an appointment to view or for further information. All enquiries welcome.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Oxenford, QLD 4210 priced between $260,000 and $470,000