1045 Gollan Road Goolma NSW 2852
SECLUSION AND SERENITY1045 Gollan Road, Goolma
This home offers three bedrooms, all with built-ins. Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and pantry, dining and lounge. The living area invites you to spend time there - bring out the cards and board games, crank up the wood fire!
Gorgeous sunroom that runs along the front of the home, with timber windows on three sides, it captures the light, the breeze and is just a joy to sit in and relax and read or enjoy the grand view. Timber flooring in the living areas add to the warmth of this home.
Off the lounge area are french doors leading onto the deck area. Step outside here, have your outdoor table and BBQ, entertain to your hearts delight, or keep an eye on anyone enjoying a dip in the outdoor spa.
- 203 acres fenced into paddocks
- Equipped with a licensed bore which gravity feeds into toilets and laundry and stock water and garden
- Water tanks for plentiful water storage and the power is connected.
- Double lock-up garage under the house
- Cattle yards and a huge shed with workshop (and a little potbelly stove to make it comfortable in winter)
- Large dam which has been previously stocked with perch fingerlings - who knows how big they might be now!
- Centrally located between Mudgee, Gulgong and Dubbo.
If you are looking for a secluded home set in some of the most glorious countryside the central west has to offer, a family home or an extra special getaway - call Raine & Horne Gulgong on 02 63741000 to arrange an inspection and we'll look after you.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Goolma, NSW 2852 priced between $310,000 and $580,000