104/35 Bowman Street Pyrmont NSW 2009
Blue ribbon harbourfront living104/35 Bowman Street, Pyrmont
- Designer interiors awash with the light of a north aspect
- Stylishly finished with quality appointments throughout
- Generous master has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Study alcove, ducted air conditioning and storage cage
- CaesarStone gas kitchen, ultra spacious 2nd bedroom
- Side by side parking, corner setting, pet-friendly, balcony
- Well proportioned, ideal for the couple/investor/downsizer
Within the exclusive Jacksons Landing precinct, the home benefits from world class resort facilities that include tennis courts, pools, gyms, saunas, 24 hour security and manicured gardens. Well placed for the discerning professional no more than a walk to the heart of the city, it is barely moments to the light rail, regular buses, cafe culture and the harbour's edge.
Water Rates: $220 Quarterly
Council Rates: $208 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2600 Quarterly
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Shane Howley at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 â Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pyrmont, NSW 2009 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000