104 Waldock Road Kilkivan QLD 4600
Hobby Farm104 Waldock Road, Kilkivan
- 8 ft veranda all round
- Two 6x6 mtr sheds
- Old shed a pump house
- Carport and workshop under carport
- 1 windmills
- 2 bores
- Small orchard
- Veggie gardens
- Large dam
- Outside toilet
- Brick BBQ under car port
- 4 x 5000 gallon tanks, 1 x 2300 gall, 2 x 1000 gall and 3x 230 gall in various positions around house
- Nectarines, apricots, peaches, plums
- Various citrus trees- tangelos, naval orange lemon, and tahitian lime
- 4 mango trees and 6 olive trees
- Fruit trees have a underground pipeline with a sprinkler under each tree
- House has polished wooden floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Satellite TV in the workshop
- Some furniture included
32 hp tractor bought new now has 350 hrs with 4 in 0ne bucket and slasher
1 shed has been made into a unit.. with shwr bunnings straight line kitchen. new microwave,new shwr,gas stove. outside septic toilet good furniture in house and unit. all goes with house and unit. i am 74. had 2 heart attacks. time to leave and live closer to medical help. worth a look if you want to move to a hobby farm where all the hard work has been done.
using broadband here for reception on internet.
but 3g/4g with 1 bar. fluctuates.
i planted callide rhoes burgany bean and lucern mix after ploughing etc. i got 240 sqare bales off paddock in front of house. would comfortably carry 6 head with calves. as a guide. for more info or photos phone me. 1 have been offered 120 pw to rent unit and 235 to rent house in last 2 weeks. but time to leave
Please contact for further information.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kilkivan, QLD 4600 priced between $250,000 and $460,000