104 Dixon Street Sunnybank QLD 4109
OVERSEAS INVESTOR LIQUIDATING MASSIVE 6 BEDROOM NEAR NEW HOUSE IN THE CENTRE OF SUNNYBANK!104 Dixon Street, Sunnybank
2PM REGISTRATION FOR A 2.30PM START
'Mantra on Queen' - 570 Queen Street, Brisbane City
This modern 6 bedroom, 2 story house completed in mid-2015 will accommodate the family buyer looking for a stylish home with plenty of space!
Featuring three spacious and separate living areas offering privacy and comfort for all members, the owners are committed to the sale and require a sale as soon as possible offering a remarkable opportunity! Situated on a 400sqm block with a low maintenance yard, which is fully fenced and secure, which is ideal to add to your investment portfolio.
Located moments from the Sunnybank train station, Sunnybank Plaza and walking distance to cafes and restaurants with easy access to the M1 this house is a must inspect
- 6 spacious bedrooms with built in robes in all
- Large main bedroom features massive en-suite bathroom and large walk in robe
- Functional open plan kitchen with large 900mm stainless steel oven and gas cook top
- Walk in pantry with ample shelving and storage
- Tiled living area off kitchen, carpeted lounge downstairs plus another living area upstairs of ample size
- Modern fittings & fixtures throughout the home including whisper quiet roller doors
- 2 garage spaces + extra parking in driveway
- Air-conditioning in the master bedroom and living area
- Close to transport and amenities
- Rental potential $680 to $700 per week unfurnished
Location Location Location
- 1 min walk to Sunnybank train station
- 3 mins drive to Sunnybank State High School
- 6 mins drive to Sunnybank Plaza
- 10 mins drive to Griffith University
- 12 mins drive to Westfield Garden City
- 19 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
This home will provide the highest level of quality living and space that Sunnybank has to offer. Book an inspection TODAY!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
If you require FIRB please advise the agent in writing and visit - https://firb.gov.au/ to ensure that you are in a position to buy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank, QLD 4109 priced between $460,000 and $850,000