1030-1048 Mamre Road Kemps Creek NSW 2178
Future Industrial1030-1048 Mamre Road, Kemps Creek
• Bakers Lane extension connecting to the old Wallgrove Road
• Precint B, Existing WSEA
• Well positioned site Situated within close proximity to the already established M7, M4 and Wallgrove Road. Also closely located to the newly proposed M12.
• Sought after area of the Western Sydney Employment Area.
• Strategic location - Located 2kms from Erskine Park Industrial Hub, Eastern Creek Industrial and 16kms to Badgerys Creek Airport Site
• Close proximity to the proposed two intermodal terminals within the Western Sydney Employment Area.
• Centrally located to become the largest industrial hub in New South Wales with Parramatta, Penrith & Liverpool 12kms away, Blacktown 5kms and the new major centre Leppington only 7kms away.
• Government need for more industrial uses in freight, logistics and food production
• Improved access to South West region with proposed M12 Motorway and South West Rail Link from St Marys.
• Rectangular piece of land. Evenly shaped and ideally located for future industrial development.
• Close proximity to the Northern Road upgrades
• Planned Western Sydney freight lines
• Estimated 57,000 new jobs within the next 30 years.
• Major industrial developers and users in the surrounding areas including Goodmans, Altis,and Linfox.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kemps Creek, NSW 2178 priced between $11,200,000 and $20,800,000