10/24 Clarke Street Narrabeen NSW 2101
Break the renting cycle with this spacious 2 bedroom unit10/24 Clarke Street, Narrabeen
The list of features include:
• Sizeable combined lounge dining area with north aspect
• North facing wide balcony with leafy outlook
• New kitchen with masses of bench/cupboard space
• Internal laundry, again with extra space for storage
• Original bathroom with both bath and shower
• Solid, low maintenance, brick and tile construction
• 3.5m high garage is almost tall enough to fit a mezzanine floor in it!
This north facing, low maintenance property is positioned at the end of the street at the front of a small block of 10 units making it a perfect and quiet place to call home.
Located an easy flat walk to the beach, lake, shops, cafes & public transport this property will attract those that have more than just a passion for their cars but also might need to commute to work or love a walk around the nearby lake. In summer enjoy lazy days on the beach or stroll to the café strip only a few hundred metres away.
With these encompassing features it's a great package so you can secure a foothold into the desirable Northern Beaches market with a tighter budget in mind!
Inspect at the advertised times or contact John Drake 0418 952 240
Water rates: $170
Strata rates: $900
Council rates: $335
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Narrabeen, NSW 2101 priced between $530,000 and $980,000