102 Tamarind Drive Cordeaux Heights NSW 2526
Horse Riding, Swimming and Tennis on 2.02 acres102 Tamarind Drive, Cordeaux Heights
- The home is set back from the street, creating a sense of privacy
- Perfect purchase for hobby farmers or horse/pony enthusiasts
- Lockup storage & feed sheds
- Consists of dedicated cleared land and serene native bushland
- Full fenced property with private driveway entry and access
- Sweeping views across Mount Kembla and the district surrounds
- Sat, 23rd Sep 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cordeaux Heights, NSW 2526 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000