102 Poincaire Street Stirling WA 6021
Your entry into Stirling102 Poincaire Street, Stirling
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with a breakfast bar for casual meals, split-system air-conditioning, a new Chef electric upright, a new range hood and quality new wooden Spotted Gum floorboards
• Comfortable bedrooms, including a master with full-length/height built-in wardrobes and an adjacent queen-sized second bedroom with carpeted and a ceiling fan – both sit opposite a practical bathroom with a shower
• The laundry boasts storage, a separate toilet and outdoor access to the rear where there is a garden shed, a delightful frangipani in the low-maintenance garden and heaps of green grass for the kids to let their imaginations run wild – even wrapping around to the gated side courtyard for even more space
• Front patio entry, off a generous double carport with driveway parking in front for up to two more vehicles
• Freshly painted throughout with new internal lighting installed, security screens and doors fitted throughout, a shared bore for reticulation, an electric hot water system, colour bond fencing and more
• No strata fees to pay
St Lawrence Primary, Takari Primary, West Balcatta Primary and Balcatta Senior High are the nearest schools, whilst the Main Street café and restaurant strip is also only a few minutes away, as is shopping at Northlands Plaza, the IGA Supermarket at Amelia Heights Shopping Centre, the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup and Westfeld Innaloo Shopping Centres and Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre, along with sporting facilities and a whole lot more. This convenient location is simply too good to be true!
Contact Nick 0412 136 724 or Jo 0411 896 792
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stirling, WA 6021 priced between $250,000 and $460,000