10/18 Schwebel Street Marrickville NSW 2204
FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 96910/18 Schwebel Street, Marrickville
Become an instant local, everything's within footsteps!
Enjoy city wide views from this top floor stylishly appointed apartment - it's a delight to return home to at the end of your day. Set peacefully above it all in this extremely well maintained, solid brick complex of only 12, this home is centrally located right within walking distance of the amenities that have made Marrickville such a popular suburb
Naturally bright and private interiors, freshly presented throughout, this apartment is a true homemakers delight and a solid investment which has and will continue to stand the test of time with its move in, nothing to spend appeal.
Simply one of the best positions within this well cared for building, the apartment displays:
- Low rise, three-tiered building, easy walk-up lobby with intercom security & electronic gated rear security parking
- Logically flowing floorplan with a north-east aspect, hardwearing timber effect flooring, smooth high ceilings with downlights, neatly finished throughout with designer blinds.
- Open-plan dining and lounge room with city views leads to a private covered terrace to be enjoyed all year round, ideal for entertaining friends and family
- Two spacious bedrooms both with fitted floor to ceiling built-ins, remote control fan-lighting, the master of king-sized proportions with plenty of must-have mirrored clothes storage
- Completely renovated bathroom with deep-set bathtub & combination adjustable shower, swing-back' shower screen, tiled floor to ceiling with heat lamps, moisture fan plus plenty of vanity and cabinet storage
- Smartly presented family sized kitchen looking out towards the terrace with wide work benches, subway tiled splashback, freestanding cooker, dual sink & an abundance of cupboard space and overhead storage. Separate internal laundry / storage room.
- Rear electronic gated security parking is on-title and the building provides a massive communal lock-up ground floor storage room with bicycle racks for you.
Leave the car at home and literally stroll 3 minutes to Marrickville's diverse cafes, vibrant array of shops and restaurants and newly upgraded railway station - lock-up and leave living at its best and move-in ready! This is a must to inspect!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $530,000 and $990,000