101 Forest Street Moorooka 4105 QLD
Perfect Proportions of Character, Charm and Value
This fully renovated and light filled post war home offers loads of space and charm and is situated in a whisper quiet location but handy to all amenities. From the large entertaining deck that flows from the modern kitchen to the timber floors and high 9 foot ceilings throughout the home.
- 3 large bedrooms with walk in robes and ensuite to the master bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to master)
- Open plan living spaces
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar, standing 900 gas oven, plenty of cupboard space and a walk in pantry
- Timber floors and 9 foot high ceilings throughout the home
- Split system air-conditioning to the living and master bedroom
- 2 car carport plus extra lockable storage under the home.
- Fully fenced and child friendly 675m2 allotment
- Zoned LMR2 Low medium density residential there is the upside to possible further development (STCA)
This delightful home is situated on a level low maintenance 675sqm allotment in a quiet residential street. Enjoy the convenience of living close to shops, schools, parkland and within walking distance to the train. The home is approximately 8km to the Brisbane CBD.
Property Code: 22
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Moorooka, QLD 4105 priced between $460,000 and $850,000