101 Christies Road Palmvale NSW 2484
Two houses on 107 acres Tweed Coast Hinterland101 Christies Road, Palmvale
Main dwelling is a four bedroom family homestead with decks front and back that catch the coastal breezes. You can also enjoy rental income from the second 3 bedroom dwelling that is located on another private section of the property.
• 43ha* (107* acres) freehold
• Two Council approved dwellings
• Four dams and plenty of fresh water storage
• Full vegetation MGT plan Koala habitat
• Variety of fruit trees and over 10,000 native trees planted
• Mains power plus a 2kw solar system
Located only 15.8km* from Cabarita Beach, 35.1 km* to the Gold Coast Airport and 46.6 kms* to Byron Bay.
Instructions are clear. For sale at Auction Wednesday 8th November 2017 at 6:30 pm EDST. Venue, Currumbin RSL, Currumbin QLD.
This is a lifestyle property that will only get better. You need to arrange your inspection now.
Please note that all Inspections are on NSW time.
- Sat, 21st Oct 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
- Sun, 22nd Oct 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
- Wed, 25th Oct 4:00PM – 5:00PM +
- Sat, 28th Oct 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
- Sun, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
- Wed, 1st Nov 4:00PM – 5:00PM +
- Wed, 8th Nov6:30PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Palmvale, NSW 2484 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000