101/2 Willis Lane Hampton 3188 VIC
Hampton Living and Lifestyle at its Best!
A superb light filled west facing first floor one bedroom apartment which is large in space and style and offers all the conveniences of modern day living.
With a carpark, storage cage and a security-entrance it will always be in demand from renters with its blue-chip location adjacent to the Hampton railway station, all the amenities of Hampton Village literally at its doorstep and let's not forget a 5 minute stroll to the beach.
Largest style one bedroom in the development (50sqm+balcony 9.5sqm) currently let at $1517 per month on a secure lease until April 2017.
- A rental yield of approximately 4.6%
- Real oak floor boards
- Modern finishes and appliances including a Miele oven
- Under cover car space
- Storage cage
- Large outdoor semi enclosed balcony
- Bike storage
- Superb location adjacent to Hampton station, Hampton Street village and the beach
- Substantial tax-advantaged benefits (seek independent advice)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hampton, VIC 3188 priced between $250,000 and $460,000