100 Parkview Parade Ripley QLD 4306
PERFECTION ON PARKVIEW!100 Parkview Parade, Ripley
The spacious tiled downstairs area features your open planned living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning, lounge room + stylish kitchen, complete with island bench, gas cook top and ample cupboard space.
Walking up the carpeted internal staircase you'll find the master bedroom which offers a ceiling fan and glass sliding doors that open to a mini balcony so you are able to enjoy those refreshing afternoon north east breezes and that parkland view. Also on the second level you have a second bedroom/lounge room with double built-in robe + the stylish main bathroom.
Appreciated inclusions in this architecturally designed low maintenance home are highlighted below:
- Gas hot water
- Roller blinds on all windows throughout
- Single remote controlled lock up garage with access directly into the ground level of the Terrace
- Fibre optic network connected to the property
- No body corporate fees
- Minimum six star energy efficiency rating
- Beautifully finished to the high standard that is Sekisui House
- the Brooking Rise Parklands serve as your backyard (without the maintenance!) and what a backyard it is; 4 hectares of tranquility with barbecues, shelters, drinking fountains, children's playground, kick and play areas as well as shaded picnic spots
- currently tenanted till 9th August 2017 with a rental income of $275 per week
Ecco Ripley is fast becoming the must live area of the master planned community and residents are thoroughly enjoying all that is on offer here. Access to both the Cunningham and Centenary Highways are only minutes away so for commuters, travel is a breeze. All amenities have been taken care of with schools, day care centres, churches, shops all a stones throw away. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to become apart of South East Queensland's major western growth corridor.
Block size: 93m2
Family room: Yes
Car accommodation: 1
Air conditioning: Yes
Roof Type: Colorbond
Gas: Cook top + hot water system
Tenants: Yes - paying $275 per week, lease expiring 9th August 2017
Amenities: You're in the heart of the master planned Ecco Ripley community - everything at your finger tips!
Flood Free 2011: Yes
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ripley, QLD 4306 priced between $210,000 and $390,000