10 Travellers Well Street Broadwater WA 6280
Refreshingly Unique Busselton Abode!10 Travellers Well Street, Broadwater
Home Open: Wednesday 26th October, 4 - 4.45pm
Sunday 30th October, 1 - 1.45pm
Located in beautiful, quiet neighbourhood of Busselton lies this gorgeous,energy efficient designed 2 storey home. Boasting 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, set on a large land parcel, with double lock up garage and security screens, you will always feel safe and at home in this cosy abode. With energy savings in mind, thought has been put into the design of the home for comfortable and functional living. The current owners have a property interest further north of Busselton and say sell now or under the hammer on November 5th.
The north facing aspect brings in loads of the natural warm light, especially during winter, with shade from the deciduous trees in summer. Enjoy time with your friends and family in the large outdoor entertaining area while the kids run around or kick the footy in the park down the road.
Downstairs boasts a country feel open plan design with lounge and cosy tile fire leading up to the kitchen, walking into the stunning modern kitchen with Marri benchtops with a dishwasher and bench space for the busy family. Bedrooms are offset to one side, with a semi ensuite off the master servicing the two minor rooms.
Located upstairs another large open plan area, perfect for the home office or play room. Featuring another large master bedroom with the spacious walk in wardrobe of your dreams. Enjoy the spa in the ensuite after a long day’s work. All the space here to make it through the many years of a growing family.
With easy walking distance to the Abbey beachfront,the resorts and shops close by, this home should be on your to view list in this tightly held beachside suburb!
Call Carl Wilde on 0411 182 709 for an exclusive viewing today.
- Double lock up garage
- Large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom on a 570sqm block
- Easy walking distance to Abbey beachfront and resorts
- Beautiful quiet neighbourhood with lovely modern homes surrounding
- True north facing home allowing loads of natural warm light during winter
- This gorgeous 2 storey home represents excellent buying
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Spa in master ensuite
- Down stairs and roof storage
- 2.5m x 3.5m approx. garden shed
- Retic form the bore
- Water rates: $978.56 approx pa
- Land rates: $1079.38 approx pa
- 400 meters approx from the sparkling shores of Geographe Bay
- 500 metres approx. from IGA Express and Stilts Broadwater Bar and Restaurant
- 9 minute drive approx. from the Busselton CBD
- 6 minute drive approx. from Busselton Senior High School
- 5 minute drive approx. from Vasse Primary School and Cape Nat College
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadwater, WA 6280 priced between $310,000 and $580,000