10 Torrens Street Matraville NSW 2036
Tightly Held Freestanding Family Home or Potential Duplex Site10 Torrens Street, Matraville
aspect with an established garden at the back.
Set on a large 524sqm block it's a fantastic opportunity for a family to move straight in
with a choice later to update and improve (there is also scope to build duplexes subject to Council approval).
Located in a quiet street just a stroll to shops, cafes and schools and a little further on
to Malabar Beach.
* Multiple living, dining areas, two working fireplaces
* Five double bedrooms, all with built-ins, floorboards
* Full bathroom with separate bath, second w.c.
* Modern kitchen, oversized laundry, ample storage
* Courtyard, mature gardens, lawn, fruit trees, shed
* Single lock-up garage, carport, parking for multiple vehicles, boats or workshop
Council: $550.96 per quarter
Water: $168.38 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 9th September 2017
Venue: On Site at 2.30pm
View: Thurs & Sat 2-2.30pm (commencing 12.8.17)
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
- Thu, 17th Aug 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 19th Aug 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Thu, 24th Aug 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 26th Aug 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Thu, 31st Aug 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 2nd Sep 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Thu, 7th Sep 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 9th Sep 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 9th Sep2:30PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Matraville, NSW 2036 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000