10 Tenterfield Street Murarrie QLD 4172
STUNNING FINISH, CONTEMPORARY HOME WITH CITY VIEWS10 Tenterfield Street, Murarrie
Upon entering, you will observe the large light filled living area leading through to the open plan kitchen, dining and entertainment area. Admire the solid Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, as well as the modern and roomy kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and new appliances.
The large master bedroom contains an ensuite and impressive private balcony with city views. The other three bedrooms are serviced by the central main bathroom and all bedrooms feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
The kids will love playing while you relax and unwind with friends in the private backyard requiring very minimal maintenance. Featuring a double lock up garage with internal access, seperate laundry, ample storage and a security system, this is a practical home designed for comfort and convenience.
Clear space on your calendar, you wouldn't want to miss your chance to view this stunning home!
AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER AT 3PM SHARP.
Features at a glance:
* Huge Master w/ ensuite
* Private balcony with City views
* 3 large bedrooms all w/ BIR
* Wide open plan living/dining/kitchen
* Stunning entertainment area
* 2 Car lock up garage
* Fully fenced 360m2 block
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Security system and screens
* Low maintenance backyard
* Internal laundry and lots of storage
Walking distance to:
- Murarrie State School
- Cannon Hill train station and bus lines
- Park Hill Village parks and playgrounds
Short drive to:
- Oxford Street, Bulimba famous for its Cafes, restaurants, shops and cinemas.
- Cannon Hill Plaza (4mins)
- Westfield Carindale (9mins)
- Gateway motorway to Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast (4mins)
This home is located in the Murarrie State School and Balmoral State High School catchment area.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murarrie, QLD 4172 priced between $490,000 and $910,000