10 Salerno Avenue Stirling WA 6021
CONTEMPORARY CLASS!10 Salerno Avenue, Stirling
Please call for private viewing.
Overlooking just one of Princeton Private Estate's numerous landscaped parklands, this immaculate four bedroom two bathroom double-storey residence is the definition of quality low-maintenance living and is impressive in every single aspect. Stroll to picturesque lakes and enjoy a very close proximity to Stirling Station for public transport, Stirling Civic Gardens, the freeway, shopping, schools, beaches and so much more - a location to envy!
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Solid timber flooring to spacious downstairs open-plan formal lounge and dining rooms, reserved for those special occasions off an exceptional double-door entrance
- The open-plan casual family and meals area is tiled and incorporates a stunning kitchen into its lower-level design whilst also extending outdoors to two easy-care alfresco entertaining spaces at the rear
- Sparkling granite bench tops highlight the kitchen, accompanied by a five-burner Blanco gas cook top and oven, a Fisher and Paykel double dishwasher, a range hood, double sink and glass splashbacks
- A huge drawcard is the carpeted master bedroom suite being downstairs and off the tiled entrance hall, featuring a luxurious ensuite bathroom with a walk-in wardrobe, shower, twin vanities and powder-room access
- More wooden floorboards warm the upstairs study nook, as well as a separate living/retreat area with a gas bayonet for heating and outdoor access to a lovely tiled front balcony, for splendid views of the nearby lake and park
- 2nd/3rd/4th upper-level bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and have built-in robes
- Main upstairs bathroom with a separate spa bath, shower and stylish light fittings
- Separate upper-level toilet
- Under-stair storage
- Tiled downstairs laundry with a double linen press and outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry
- A beautiful courtyard water feature only adds to the tranquil ambience when entertaining underneath the alfresco areas
- Manicured front lawns and gardens
- Easy-care rear gardens
- Fully reticulated
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Feature down lighting
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Garden shed
- Side access
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stirling, WA 6021 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000