10 Redgum Place Molendinar 4214 QLD
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME ... PERFECT LOCATION
From the moment you step in, you will be pleasantly surprised by the homely feeling of this perfectly appointed family home. Master retreat with WIR and ensuite enjoying full privacy as well as direct access to backyard while the other 3 bedrooms share a full bathroom with separate toilet.
Spacious 640sqm land is perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac. This impressive home has been designed to enjoy the Northern sun all year around. The block has side access to backyard and low maintenance gardens with plenty of room for the family to play and enjoy Sunday BBQs by the pool. Feel the breezes swiping through this impressive home and discover its point of difference.
* 4 bedrooms (Master with WIR + ensuite)
* Separate formal living area (or TV room)
* Open plan kitchen to dinning and family room
* Steel frame home
* Well appointed kitchen with Miele oven and stainless steel appliances.
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Separate laundry with direct access to side yard
* Good size backyard with plenty of room to play and swim!
* Secured 2 carpark garage with remote control
* Convenient location to public transport and main infrastructure assets on the Coast.
Situated in one of the most sought after areas on the Gold Coast when it comes to family living and capital growth. A 2minute drive to Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, M1 and Light Rail Station, Bus Depot making public transport a breeze.
Whether you are looking for your family home or to invest, you can't go past this fantastic property in a prime position!
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Molendinar, QLD 4214 priced between $390,000 and $720,000