10 Picasso Place Mackenzie QLD 4156
Where Better Too Live Than a Quite Leafy Cul-de-sac10 Picasso Place, Mackenzie
• This very attractive 2-storey family home is situated on 741m2 among Prestige homes.
• In need of some refurbishment but you can't go wrong in this area.
• Large lounge, plus a separate formal dining room.
• Great circular kitchen with plenty of bench spaces & loads of cupboards, combined is a second large dining area/family room.
• Spacious rumpus room with sliding doors leading out on to a large undercover patio area.
• 6 good-sized bedrooms, 2 downstairs, all with built-ins.
• Main bedroom has walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with spa bath.
• 3 good-sized bathrooms. 2 upstairs & 1 downstairs.
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, security system & solar panels.
• Private backyard, with very attractive in-ground pool.
• Good-sized double garage with plenty of storage space.
The property would be ideal for a family who has a grandparent living with them as they would have their own large lounge, double bedroom & bathroom all on the ground floor.
Mackenzie offers a great lifestyle for a family, this prestige suburb has its own primary school and is in the catchment area for a very sort after high school (Mansfield High) transport links to the CBD from the nearby park bus stop which is a 6-minute walk from this property. Westfield Garden City and Carindale shopping centres are just a short drive away.
- Sat, 5th Nov 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mackenzie, QLD 4156 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000